Advertisement

Friday, May 15, 2009

Clayton I-House Starting at $93,300


Even though the concept of prefabricated homes never fully broke through to the mass market of potential home owners, contemporary architects and designers alike belonging to one of America's largest mobile home and housing manufacturers, persist on being obsessed over the idea of prefabricated homes or houses shipped in pieces, then constructed by the owner. The I-House, created by Clayton, was inspired by the visual designs of Swedish furniture retailer IKEA.
Standout features:
  • Equipped with solar roof panels
  • Tank less hot water heater
  • Zero emission insulation
Manufacturers of the I-House also claimed that the I-House's most valuable standout feature is its energy efficiency, if operated correctly, the house can run on $1.00 a day.


More info a photos: I-House

No comments: